This form can only be filled once. Confirm the correctness of your email address and phone number before submitting.
Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your desire to join us in our efforts in providing Health & Social Welfare Intervention, Youth Education & Empowerment, Food Banking and Feeding Programs.
We appreciate you for your time, energy, passion, resources and dedication you are giving to this cause to make a difference and touch so many lives as you Volunteer and Become a Member at the JKA Aggey Foundation.
Benefits of Volunteer Work
- Making a difference: Providing a service to those in need brings a sense of accomplishment; pride and happiness.
- Learning new skills: Work done at volunteer organizations often differs greatly from work done in private businesses. By taking advantage of community service opportunities; one has the chance to learn more about other industries while gaining communication and teamwork skills.
- Building community: Volunteering is an excellent way to build team spirit; foster relationships among group members; or make new friends.
- Boosting your resume: People love to work with good people! Volunteer experience may boost your chances of landing a job or getting into your preferred college/University outside Nigeria.
If you are interested in volunteering and becoming a member, please take a minute to complete the interest form. It’s amazing what we can do when we work together.
Volunteering at The JKA Aggey Foundation is a great team-building experience and can be categorized into the following depending on how you want to render your time and services.
1. Partnership and Fundraising
2. Communications (Apply to get more details)
3. Social-media, Web development/Graphics
4. Grants writing
5. Food sourcing
6. Program creative and Contributors
8. Job Placement (apply for more details)
Please note: If you are interested in virtual volunteering kindly send an email to email@example.com
Please note: The mode of activity execution and tracking of virtual hours would be communicated at the point of virtual volunteers’ on-boarding.
These activities include: Fundraising, Food sourcing, Research, Social media, Graphic design, Videography, Photography, Volunteer management and engagement, Communication designs, Nutritionist, to name a few.
If you would like to take the career path in volunteering, you can also apply to volunteer full-time. Please click here to apply.